Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Good News

You all probably know already...but we are Pregnant!!! I am 14 weeks along, and am still feeling pretty sick. They said I was supposed to feel better after three months, but I think it is getting worse. Oh well, at least I am not throwing up at work anymore..my poor students. My due date is June 2nd, which is my mom's birthday. My original due date was May 24th, which was my dad's birthday. Well if we have it on one of their birthdays they will pay for it, so cross your fingers for me. We are so excited! I will keep you updated, we are having an ultra-sound on Monday the 15th to find out what it is. I think it is a boy, and Bert thinks it is a girl (One of us is right). The funny thing is that I told my husband that I would not have a child when their was a republican president, so we are very lucky!!!

7 comments:

The Robot Writes said...

Steph

Congrats. That is SO exciting. I bet your parents are WAY excited! Good luck, being sick is no fun at all. I hope it goes away soon for you.

Megan Hauze said...

I am so sorry you are still sick! That is not fun. I am SOOOO excited to find out what you are having. Hang in there! Love ya!

Yuri said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited and happy for you:) I hope you'll feel better soon.

Jamie said...

You finally posted it, I'm so proud of you. I can't wait to see you with a baby! Your parents going to be great grandparents.

April said...

Congratulations! I was waiting for you to post. I can't wait to find out what you are having. It will be fun with all these babies being so close. I'm sorry you are sick. I was sick the whole time so hopefully you'll get better soon!

SuperSpencer said...

STEPH!!! yay for you guys! I'm so glad- congrats! I'm also sympathetic to the sickness thing! so sorry-it sucks! But- yay anyway, right?

The Taylor's said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! Kids are way fun. I hope you get past the sick part soon!