Monday, January 19, 2009

5 Months






I am 5 months now. I just had my ultra-sound and everything was great. I was so worried. I had drank so much water that my bladder was squishing him and he was laying flat so she could not see anything. So I went to the bathroom and baby and I were much happier. He for sure is a boy, I am glad because we have already gotten a ton of stuff. I am feeling so much better. I am enjoying food a little too much. I can't see my toes anymore (I like an excuse to have a gut). I also have a picture of me in my Twilight shirt, Bert gave it to me for Christmas.

6 comments:

Megan Hauze said...

So cute! You are barely showing! Thanks so much for coming out to see me. That was so nice!!!
Love ya!

Jamie said...

You look great! I'm so excited for you. It's a good thing it's a boy or else you might have used the name Renesme?

Yuri said...

How exciting! I'm glad you're feeling better. I'll talk to you soon:)

April said...

That shirt is perfect for you! You look so cute- I don't believe you that you can't see your toes. You look so little. I can't believe you are already five months! It is so excited. I'm glad you feel better.

Turner said...

I love blogs, for the sole reason that I can stay in touch with you, sort of! Check out my blog sometime, it's on Megan's link list. Congrats on the boy!!! I love the 1/2 vampire shirt, that's perfect (I'm team Edward, by the way)!
-Trish the Dish Turner

Tiffany said...

I didn't know you had a blog!! I'm glad you do. You look so cute pregnant! I hope you are feeling better. And congrats on it being a boy. How exciting! If you want to check our blog out, email me and I'll invite you! tiffarbuckle@yahoo.com