Friday, September 25, 2009

Random Items About James

James started eating his first rice cereal on September 22. He is not getting full off of milk anymore. He did not like it at first, but he is getting the hang of it.





My little brother plays for Viewmont's JV football team. I made James a onesie just for his uncle T.



Random pictures of our cute little boy.

He loves hanging out with Grandpa and watching TV


He is now spitting the food back at me.


He is holding his head up so well now. Even when he lay him down he tries to lift his head up.


Daddy and James

Our happy little boy.


James usually sleeps 8 hours a night. We are so lucky. He also takes some pretty good naps. We are very blessed to have such a wonderful little boy.


James has been smiling since he was one month, but he is now giggling and it is the cutest thing ever.


My little boy cuddling with me. I better enjoy this while it lasts.

4 comments:

Bain Becomes a Master said...

I'm so glad you updated!! I told Bert you were about to get fired from blogging because you never do it! James is so dange cute! I can't believe how much he looks like both of you. I still need to meet the little guy--hopefully before Bert gets his promotion! ;)

Bain Becomes a Master said...

I spelled dang wrong... Now I look dumb

Megan Hauze said...

Hey!!! It has been a while, I am SO sorry. I need to come visit SO bad, i just never get out. I can't believe how time flies and how big James is getting. He is so cute, and you look like a WONDERFUL mommy. Isn't it weird that we are moms, crazy. Congrats on the first trip. They are so much work, it is almost not worth it. I need to visit, or we need to do lunch and catch up or something. I miss you, and I need to meet the little guy. Love ya!

The Littlefields said...

Hey Steph, this is Steph. CUTE little boy!! Seriously he is darling and it looks like you guys are all doing well.
I don't have your address, and I wanted to thank you for the gift! That was very nice of you - I appreciated it, and so did Carter. So thanks!