Friday, September 19, 2008

More Pictures

I just had to post more pictures. I especially had to post the one of my Graduate class. Wednesday was my last day of school. So I am now officially done with my Master's!! It was a long process, but I learned a lot and made some good friends.


A-LA to the rain panchos in EPCOT


This is my cousin Rhonda, my brobot Tyson, and my sister Mud. They were in the spinning cup, my mom and I couldn't handle it.

Bert loves Back to the Future. Here he is with the Dalorean. The picture above is Bert and I.


Here is the people in my Masters class. We had fun, and I will miss them. But I am glad it is over.

1 comment:

Megan Hauze said...

It is so fun to see pics of you guys! It looks like you have been on tons of fun trips lately, I am jealous. I don't think we will be going anywhere for a long time. Congratulations on finishing school, that is a HUGE accomplishment. Can't wait to keep in touch and see what the future brings for both of us!
Love,
Boner