Friday, September 19, 2008

Disney World

We just got back from Disney World. It was wonderful as always. It rained a bit, but the hurricanes missed us. It was one of the first times that I was able to not think about work at all. It made it easier to come back to reality. I just need my Disney kick and I am ready to go. Too bad I need that kick every three months (expensive therapy). I am posting more pictures on my mom's blog, because I can't figure out the slide show thing.

This is at Kennedy Space Center, we are supposed to look like we are floating but Bert just stood there.


We went to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, all 8 of us adults trick-or-treated until we dropped. Here is the candy to prove it.


I had to get this picture in of my mom and dad on Dumbo.



We are honorary bugs!!


We went to Universal Studios for a day (I like Disney way better). But here is a picture of us enjoying Tyson getting eaten by Jaws.


Rhonda and I after I got GALACTIC HERO on Buzz Lightyear. I kicked everyone's butts!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for all that candy. It lasted a whole two days which is good for us, sad to say!

April said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Congratulations on the masters degree..that is so awesome!